Potential Downtown School Sites
Parents for a Better Downtown Seattle has compiled a list of potential sites to build a downtown public school. Each potential site is marked on the map below.
The list will be updated as new sites are identified. If you are aware of additional sites worth considering please contact PFDS.
Publicly Owned Sites:
1. SDOT Megablock (SDOT)
2. Key Arena or Memorial Stadium & Parking Lot (Seattle Center)
3. Pier 48 (WSDOT)
4. Civic Square (City of Seattle)
5. Denny Park Building (City of Seattle)
Privately Owned Sites:
6. Myrtle Woldson flat lot (Gonzaga)
7. Federal Reserve Building (Martin Selig)
8. First Presbyterian (First Presbyterian)